 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 143
  Re: LNP Repost

(...) Actually, no. On attempt 16, you reserve some more bits further down for the new version number :-) Cheers, Ben. -- (URL) grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RE: LNP Repost

Very true, but lets try hard not to add any more bytes to the header. The smaller the better since the packets are probably pretty small. -Jake -----Original Message----- From: Ben Laurie [mailto:ben@algroup.co.uk] Sent: Saturday, April 17, 1999 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)