 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1414
1413  |  1415
Subject:
new legOS HOWTO and note from our sponsors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:41:16 GMT

This is just a minor update to the HOWTO- it discusses the new C++ support
in CVS, how to access CVS, and links to the new kernel documentation. As
usual, it can be found here:

http://legOS.sourceforge.net/HOWTO/

Shameless plug: I'd like to note that the past several releases of the
HOWTO (everything from 0.2.0 on), and the Linux mini-HOWTO, were made
possible by my participation in the Extreme Mindstorms book with Dave,
Michael, and Ralph. If you are looking for a Mindstorms book to stick
under the Christmas tree, I highly recommend this one :)

Anyway, enjoy- as usual, I welcome feedback on the docs.
Luis

P.S. There are several things still lacking, like velocity_X and
networking. I know :( I'm working on it, I swear ;)

    "It's clear to us that Microsoft isn't the competition anymore.
                       They are our environment."
        WordPerfect manager, talking about Word