 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1409
  c++ classes

Dear legOSers, I have written a set of c++ classes for manipulating sensors and motors within legOS. The classes include: A) Sensor, a base class for accessing sensors B) LightSensor, derived from Sensor, but uses the LIGHT function to get values C) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: c++ classes

Hey, everybody. I'm going to try to patch and build this this weekend. (ADSL line goes in today, so it becomes suddenly more feasible to build and test with gcc 2.95.) However, if anyone else has already done that, and can test these (particularly (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)