 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1407
    Using the rotation sensor as velocity sensor —Jochen Hoenicke
   Hello, For my own project I need to measure the velocity at which my robot is moving. I finally patched the legOS kernel to get accurate values. I think that others may profit from a good velocity sensor. The velocity is given in rotation ticks (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Using the rotation sensor as velocity sensor —Luis Villa
     Looks solid to me, and I appreciate the effort to isolate all the code with #defines- hopefully, most future feature additions will be similarly controlled. If no one objects, I'm going to check this into CVS this afternoon. Thanks a lot, Jochen... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Using the rotation sensor as velocity sensor —Luis Villa
   Checked in to CVS. Thank you again, Jochen. By the way, for those of you who may want to check it out, I've disabled it by default in boot/config.h (as we probably should with rotation sensors) so you'll have to go in there and uncomment it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)