 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1403
  Re: Linking failure when 'making' an lx file

(...) Sorry about the extra stuff, the linking problem was due to the compiler trying to find the above link "___ucmpsi2". When I used h8300-hitachi-hms-nm I could see all the methods and links in my code, and this was the only strange looking one. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Linking failure when 'making' an lx file

(...) Syntax error: you are missing a parenthesis at the start, right after the if. But gcc should give a fat error at the ">" sign I believe. if( COND ) STATEMENT; if( (ul_var1 - ul_var2) > sizeof(uchar)) STATEMENT; (...) It is miraculous that the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)