 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1391
    Statically and Dynamically linking lnp .... —Colin Ryan
   Hi All, I was wondering if someone could give me a quick guide as to the compilation/linking options when using liblnp.h etc. I'm having a few difficulties. I wanted to know how exactly to link in the shared library. I tried installing it in the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Statically and Dynamically linking lnp .... —Colin Ryan
   Regarding the previous posting: Please disregard ... I figured it out, but thought it may be useful to post a reply to myself, in case it's ever of use to anyone else using the same tools: I forgot to wrap my include in an ' extern "C" ' block. As I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Statically and Dynamically linking lnp .... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Colin, The "standard" for doing this is to wrap the extern "C" { and } in #ifdef __cplusplus clauses. You can see how to do this in most .h files in the include directory. Especially if it's a .h that may be used in mixed (C/C++) projects. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)