 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1312
    Re: solaris + legOS —Eddie C. Dost
   (...) You do have FASYNC on Solaris, it's in <sys/file.h>. But this won't help much, as it is only there for socket IO. The same problem is with F_SETOWN, it is only defined for sockets, therefore you get the EINVAL. (...) No, we won't get SIGIO (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: solaris + legOS —Ross Crawford
   (...) I've been toying with trying to get an autoconf going with legOS - does Windows support this? ROSCO (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)