 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1301
  solaris + legOS

Hello, I'm trying to get legOS to work on solaris. I'm having troubles. I've got the cross compiler installed. I'm having the same problem everyone else who's tried it on Solaris: legOS/util/dll-src/loader.c gives problems me an error with the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: solaris + legOS

(...) You do have FASYNC on Solaris, it's in <sys/file.h>. But this won't help much, as it is only there for socket IO. The same problem is with F_SETOWN, it is only defined for sockets, therefore you get the EINVAL. (...) No, we won't get SIGIO (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: solaris + legOS

(...) I've been toying with trying to get an autoconf going with legOS - does Windows support this? ROSCO (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)