 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1295
  rotation sensor problem (different one this time)

This occurs very irregularly, so I'm not sure what the problem could be, but it is a whopper. After a certain amount of time running my program, (or perhaps after certain inputs-I'm not sure) it would appear that ROTATION_X stops being updated. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: rotation sensor problem (different one this time)

(...) All sensors stops responding? I think that you have lost, for some reasons, the ADC sampling IRQ... If you loose this one you have lost the kick to continue sampling... Some part of code inside legOS disable IRQs... I'm not enough expert in H8 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: rotation sensor problem (different one this time)

(...) Nope, just rotation. Well, I can't be sure, since there are no other sensors, but since it is not permanent (i.e., I can still force it to register, just at the wrong times) I doubt I have lost the IRQ. (...) No signals at all. I'll try it (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)