 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 129
    firmdl error —Luis Villa
   Can anyone here help me out with this error? I have no idea where to even begin. When downloading my binary (light-brait-with-debug.srec) I get the following error message: [usr@cs liv]# legOS-0.1.7/util/firmdl light-brait-with-debug.srec (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: firmdl error —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) [Luis sent me the .srec file so I could take a look at it.] The problem is the length of the first line of the srec file. The first line is 80 characters long, which is too long. The cryptic error message is because the line passed into the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)