 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1226
    missing posts —Christopher Arquiza
   i posted the diffs for the remote 2 hours ago, but they haven't appeared yet... anyone know if lugnet has trouble with posts containing chars from diff? (like the less than and greater than symbols)... chris (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: missing posts —Luis Villa
   I think lugnet had a burp. I just got a post I sent days ago, plus (I think) the other ones that you sent. Luis (...) ---...--- "Summertime... and the living is easy... fish are jumping and the cotton is high... So hush, little baby, baby don't you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)