 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1209
Re: LinuxPPC success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:31:59 GMT

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Michael J Ash wrote:
Well, Dave's advice worked like a charm. Thanks, Dave! It seems like this
would be a good thing to add to the HOWTO, although who knows how many
other people want to use legOS on LinuxPPC.

I would like to add it to the HOWTO, or at least to someplace where it is
widely publicly available- probably with the instructions at
http://legOS.sourceforge.net/files/linux/

On another note, where does one find the LNP stuff these days? Arthurdent
is down, and the replacement server at erebus.cs.duke.edu refuses my
connection. Is it down, or did I just catch things at a bad time?

/Everything/ is a bad time right now. I'm frankly pretty pissed that the
erebus link is down, but it is out of my hands right now. The new
"canonical" site for the HOWTO is http://legOS.sourceforge.net/HOWTO/
With any luck, that link will be good for a long, long time.

-Luis

    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
-Ella