 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1183
Re: New to legOS, can you get it seperately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:31:58 GMT

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Jamie Obrien wrote:
Hi, can you get it seperately or do you need to buy a robotics set?

It is free, but it won't do you much good without an RCX- to the best of
my knowledge it won't run on anything else.

Another variant of C would be nice to have under the belt,

It's not really another type of C- just a different set of libraries.
Other than that, same old C.
-Luis

and now
that i'm AWAKE (19 hour rotating shifts $%^$%^%^$ are bad) would this
be a valid strcat in LegOS:

char * MyStrCat(char *buf, const char *src)
{
    char *temp;
    for(temp =(buf + strlen(buf)); *src != '\0'; temp++, src++)
        *temp = *src;
    return buf;
}

as long as you don't need to much error checking and bounds checking
it should be OK, but not to sure if strlen is implemented in LegOS or
not.

Cheers
Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au

           "Going to California with an aching in my heart.
               Someone told me there's a girl out there
            with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair."
-Led Zeppelin, "Going to California"