 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 117
  Web based LegOs compiler for the underprivileged?

I recently downloaded a program for the palm pilot that displays up to date movie times and locations based from perl parsed data from movies@yahoo.com It is a great program, but getting and setting up Perl on my system was a real pain. Luckily (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)