 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1160
1159  |  1161
Subject:
cat out of bag, sort of :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:33:17 GMT

I prematurely posted an 0.2.4 version of legOS (mainly just right out of
CVS) on sourceforge. I've asked Paolo and others to review it for me
before we make an "official" announcement, so there isn't one yet (I'd
like to post it to freshmeat and some other places) but in the meantime
it is there for anyone here who would like to check it out. It might
change one more time before an "official" release but if so it will only
affect winlegOS (DJGPP) users.
Luis

           "Going to California with an aching in my heart.
               Someone told me there's a girl out there
            with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair."
-Led Zeppelin, "Going to California"