 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1140
    Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users —Luis Villa
   (...) Yannis, if space is a problem for pre-compiled tools, my task for Monday is the re-organization of the legOS archives at legOS.sourceforge.net. You are certainly welcome to get space and access there if you want. (...) Paolo, if that is in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP ActiveX for windows users —Paolo Masetti
   (...) can (...) Oh yes, I'm using GNU tools for windows. Now (for a couple of days I was busy in a HW upgrade for my system), I'm working to make lnpd works on Win32 (client lib part already quite OK, server part need to be tuned-up). Code already (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)