 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1121
  Power supply

I'm sorry if this is off topic. I intend to have my legos program running for some considerable time on my rcx(1.0), and of course am worried about power consumption. Are there any upgrade kits I can get that allow for a dc power supply or perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Power supply

(...) The 1.0 can accept a pretty standard DC convereter plug (look in the back). The 1.5 kits don't have this, the 2.0 kits will (supposedly.) I don't use this (which is dumb;) but many others have with good results. -Luis ---...--- "Going to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)