 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1104
  winlegos and sort

I'm having a problem recompiling legos firmware on windows NT. When I try, sort fails, for some reason, and that apparently corrupts the entire legos.srec, and the files that are needed to compile user programs. This is what it says... (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: winlegos and sort

Oh never mind. I guess that's what you get for not paying attention to your path. It executed the wrong sort. Torkel Torkel Niklasson <torkel.niklasson@te...logic.com> wrote in message news:Fv4DJ7.Fx6@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)