 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1095
Re: GA in RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 20:09:26 GMT

- Anybody out there got any experience with Genetic Algorithms in LegOS,
anybody willing to give me a little help in getting a handle on it, I'm
considering a final year CSSE project using the RCX, and would be interested
to here from anyone who's had experience in this
:)
- Thanks Ciaran

We're just working on it :).

Tobias