 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1085
  random

Hi! Back again with more problems. I want to use random() in my programs and looking in stdlib.h it looks like it is implemented. It says: extern long int random(void); extern void srandom(unsigned int seed); When I didn't have stdlib.h included, I (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: random

What version are you using? I believe random/srandom are broken in all non-CVS versions of legOS. To get the CVS version, head to (URL) and follow the instructions on that page. Should work fine- I just tested the new random() two hours ago and it (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)