 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1053
    DJGPP GNU cross compiler tools —Rossz Vámos-Wentworth
   It looks like my ISP has changed their policy about anonymous ftp and now allow it. I've placed the DJGPP port of the GNU tools on my website here: (URL) It's a 5 meg download. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading this file. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)