 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1053
  DJGPP GNU cross compiler tools

It looks like my ISP has changed their policy about anonymous ftp and now allow it. I've placed the DJGPP port of the GNU tools on my website here: (URL) It's a 5 meg download. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading this file. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)