 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1044
    Re: HOWTO going down —Matt McDevitt
   I'll put them up on Maktos.com's server! Just e-mail them to me. I'll send you the link when they're uploaded. Matt Luis Villa wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: HOWTO going down —Luis Villa
   Like I said later, they are all at (URL) bad in forgetting the ~louie earlier) Since it is nearly 100M at this point (including all the various compilers and such) I think we'll just leave it there, until I can move it to sourceforge (which'll (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)