 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1009
    Makefile question —Michael Ash
   I finally have a project that's large enough and well-enough organized that I have two .c files. (One holds fixed-point math routines.) Now, the README file states "If you need more source files, add them in the Makefile." My question is, what and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Makefile question —Stuart Naisbitt
   (...) I have added random number generators to either of the c library, or to the float library (v0.2.3, on Linux). What I did was cd to the lib/c (say) directory, and deposit my source files there. I then edited the Makefile in this directory, and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)