 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1008
    weird legos 0.23 problems —Kajim Haderes
   I post this message without much investigation but I am confident I wouldn't find this issue easily. I have compiled code that was running fine on the rcx of approaching 4k size. unfortunately my short term memory failed / I didn't commit my work to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)