 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1007
Re: Windows communication to the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:07:57 GMT

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for this post, this is exactly what we need!
Would you, please, send us your Windows and RCX codes
that handle the communication?

We tried to use lnpd on Linux, but the test example program
seems to not work properly and I didn't have time to test it
in more details...

Pavel.

Manuel Cabido Lopes wrote:

I made a Visual C++ 5.0 application to talk to the RCX. If someone his
interested I can give it. My demo sample is a remote controler to a robot with
differential drive.

I am using WinlegOS and I would like to contribut with this application to new
distributions of that system.

--
Pavel Petrovic, petrovic@idi.ntnu.no
Research Fellow, Department of Computer and Information Science,