 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1001
    Function list and Command List for LegOS 0.2.3 (Long Post...) —David Chen
   Hi All, I am eagerly awaiting the full documentation for 0.2.3, in the mean time, I culled together some info from the readme files for 0.2.3, looking through some of the source files and the old 0.1.7 documentation that is on line. I find it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)