 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *3614 (-5)
  Re: The BrickOS Task Manager

IIRC the issue was that Task, Process and Thread were all used to represent the same item/concept in the Kernel code. After some discussion, it was decided that the word Task would be used in all cases. This improves readability, etc... (ie. Task (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Sensor Power

(...) Take a look at the functions ds_power_on() & ds_power_off() as defined in the dsensor.c kernel file. When you've set the sensor to passive mode, you should be able to manipulate the sensor power bits using these functions[1] or just use the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Motor Display

(...) This problem has been fixed in the most recent CVS source file (dmotor.c), but as far as I can tell it hasn't been part of an offical release yet: (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: The BrickOS Task Manager

tid_t -> thread ID pid_t -> process ID ? "nanobapt" <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:3FF95FD4.608020...adoo.fr... (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Sensor Power

ok, I have a real question. I'm interested in sending messages between RCXs using only the sensor ports. I've tested and found by switching between active and passive, signals can be sent, however, when the port is set to active, it is not powered (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact