 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2924 (-5)
  brickOS & GNU Pascal (update)

If anyone is at all interested, I have a completed porting the brickOS headers to a set of Pascal units. At present, I have successfully written Pascal versions of essentially all the C and C++ demo files - including TrailerBot. I've also written a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Hex->LNP ?

Hi, I'm trying to setup a serial connection from my PC to the RCX which is running LNP. But since I'm running Windows i'm not able to use the lnp-functions in my program, and I'm therefore trying to establish a connection from CSerial. So if anybody (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.08 avail for testing

This is our second publicly visible test release. We will announce when we think we are closing in on the actual release (We think this may happen, yet this December.) Details regarding how to provide feedback are at (URL) can download from (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: h8300-hms-ld segmentation fault under WinXP

"Joseph Woolley" <jwoolley@spamblock....ht.rr.com> wrote in message news:H4HvF3.C03@lugnet.com... (...) Win2k. (...) Ah, so it's not just me. I've been tearing my hair out trying to figure out what I might be doing wrong. A few years ago I had (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: h8300-hms-ld segmentation fault under WinXP

I don't think the problem is WinXP specific: I had the same issue on Win2k. I ended up using the prebuilt gcc/binutils from hitachi for that reason. However, the prebuilt set is quite a bit older. I hope this issue can be worked out so we can begin (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact