 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *1434 (-10)
  Re: LNP Questions

(...) No idea. Not even sure how much interest there was in it in the first place. I knew I should have mirrored those files :| On the plus side, I know that at least some work was done in porting the "real" LNP tools to the Cygwin installation. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Questions

(...) Well, one "people" is enough for me. (Especially this particular "people"!) So, I will work on this thing and let you know when I have something to show you. Btw, I checked on the Windows version of LNP (I run Linux, but I figure Windows ought (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Questions

(...) I have no idea if "people" would, but if you want to write something up for the HOWTO, I'll bend over backwards to get it into the posted version ASAP. It is really the one major thing that the HOWTO lacks, and that people consistently request (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  LNP Questions

I've been doing a lot with LNP lately, and I have a few questions. First, the lnpd package I have says in the readme that there is a bug in the legOS kernel with sending LNP packets from multiple tasks. Accordingly, all of my LNP-sending functions (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  At last legOS on NT!!

At last! I decided to test the cygwin installation on NT and it worked! I still have to use the -s option with firmdl3 but the rest is perfect. Now I have the djgpp distribution on Windows9x and the cygwin distribution on NT. (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: liv@duke.edu

Do I still mention arthurdent in the HOWTO? Please point me at the section of the HOWTO that still points to arthurdent, because that machine/url have been disconnected for several months now, and I want to ensure that there are no references (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  liv@duke.edu

Luis, could you please send me the demo.c you mention in the HOWTO. I can't connect to arthurdent Thanks -- ___...___ Oscar Deniz Suarez odeniz@dis.ulpgc.es Becario de Investigacion - Research Grant Holder Centro de Tecnologia de los Sistemas y la (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS doesn't work under NT?

Oscar Deniz Suarez <odeniz@dis.ulpgc.es> wrote in message news:G2016F.L1z@lugnet.com... (...) some (...) problems, (...) Maybe, but I know there's differences - I can't get NT to talk to my qv-100 digital camera over the serial port, but Linux & (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS doesn't work under NT?

(...) are some (...) problems, (...) Absolutly Yes. (...) 0.2.3 and (...) memcpy.c. I (...) to (...) Begin from these two URLs: (URL) Paolo. --- Indecision is the key to flexibility. (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS doesn't work under NT?

(...) computer (...) have (...) correctly (...) I don't think it's the serial port handling under NT, because there are some guys out there who have been able to work with legos and NT without problems, isn't it? By now, I think it could be a bug in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact