 Robotics / RCX / Java / 83
Re: LVI install problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 21:50:46 GMT

At least it runs. :-)  That error means that for some reason install could not
create the directory .lvi in your windows directory.  Check to see if you are able
to create a folder in the Windows directory by hand, as this just calls "standard"
java commands for directory modification.

Andy

Steve Astels wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Andy Gombos writes:
Try setting the classpath to point to the place where the install class is.

Well, that seemed to do something.  It finds install.class, but I get the error
message "Error creating .lvi directory"

Thanks for your help!

-- Steve

(ps my Learning Java book arrives from amazon.com today, so I've got to get
this working! :O )

--
See my Visual Interface for leJOS at http://lvi.sourceforge.net