 Robotics / RCX / Java / 56
Re: leJOS: anyone building under Cygwin? problem! (very long, not wrapped)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Susan Hoover wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Susan Hoover wrote:

I'm trying to run lejosc under Cygwin, and I'm running into an
unusual problem.

[snipped description of garbage characters output from lejosc]

I hate to follow up to my own post, but I have some more info.

Twice, even!

Is it possible that lejosc is attempting to compile the 2nd thru nth
items in the classpath?

I think it is.  Putting "" around the entire classpath fixed the
problem.

This works:

/prosrm/lejos:lejosc -d D:/dev/prosrm/build/classes -classpath "D:/dev/jdk1.3/j
re/lib/rt.jar;C:/temp/jakarta-ant-1.3/lib/parser.jar" D:/dev/prosrm/lejos/src/L
ineFollower.java

Ugh.  It's probably because I'm using the Cygwin bash shell on top of
WinNT, using a mishmash of Unix-style and Win-style separators and
whatnot.  (semicolon vs colon, / vs \\, C: vs /usr/bin, etc.)  Ugh.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX