 Robotics / RCX / Java / 44
    please help with threaded robot program —Susan Hoover
   Hi, this is my first message to the robotics groups. A little background: I've had RIS 1.0 for a couple of years, I have ~14 years of programming experience but only 1 year of Java (mostly server side). I downloaded leJOS beta 3 last week and wrote (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: please help with threaded robot program —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hi Susan, Subsumption works great in leJOS. See this message for some example code: (URL) think what you're missing is an arbitrator, which will probably run as yet another thread. Regards, Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: please help with threaded robot program —Susan Hoover
   (...) Thanks for the pointer. I'll go check it out. (My bad for not actually searching on "subsumption" -- I think I searched for +lejos +thread.) Susan (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)