 Robotics / RCX / Java / 347
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: josx/rcxcomm/RCXPort —Laurence Rochfort
   Hello, I am new to Lejos and have been trying PC <-> RCX communications. Unfortunately the books I am using are out of date, I see now that RCXComm is being used to Comms. I followed the Tutorial on the Lejos site, the code compiles fine, but am (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: josx/rcxcomm/RCXPort —Juergen Stuber
   Hi Laurence, (...) it might be the spaces in your classpath that cause the problem. Jürgen (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: josx/rcxcomm/RCXPort —Laurence Rochfort
   (...) Juergen, Many thanks for that, but I am still getting the same error even when renaming my directories without spaces. Everything compiles fine, it is just when I try to run the code. Any other ideas? Thanks again. Laurence (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: josx/rcxcomm/RCXPort —Juergen Stuber
   (...) That it compiles shows that RCXPort.class is there, it should be in c:\lejos\lib\pcrcxcomm.jar (you can check with jar tvf c:\lejos\lib\pcrcxcomm.jar ). So apparently the java command doesn't get the proper classpath You can try giving it (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)