 Robotics / RCX / Java / 325
    getVoltage??? —Sole Msitu
   Hi!!! I'm trying to test my robot executing certain programms. I take the voltage value in mV with the method getVoltageMilliVolt() before and after the execution. Then i subtract these values in order to get the voltage wasted. But i don't really (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: getVoltage??? —Walt White
   Hi Sole, I've used the getVoltageMilleVolt() in projects to measure how much voltage was used to complete a task. It is the most granular, hence the best accuracy. Don't worry about the other methods. The getVoltageMilleVolt() method is all you (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: getVoltage??? —Juergen Stuber
   (...) That's not true. The accuracy is exactly the same, as the value is calculated from the internal one and none is lost through rounding. Jürgen (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)