 Robotics / RCX / Java / 325
  getVoltage???

Hi!!! I'm trying to test my robot executing certain programms. I take the voltage value in mV with the method getVoltageMilliVolt() before and after the execution. Then i subtract these values in order to get the voltage wasted. But i don't really (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: getVoltage???

Hi Sole, I've used the getVoltageMilleVolt() in projects to measure how much voltage was used to complete a task. It is the most granular, hence the best accuracy. Don't worry about the other methods. The getVoltageMilleVolt() method is all you (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: getVoltage???

(...) That's not true. The accuracy is exactly the same, as the value is calculated from the internal one and none is lost through rounding. Jürgen (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)