 Robotics / RCX / Java / 286
    More than 1 integer in a data packet? —Tyler Derkin
   Hi there, Does anyone know if I can send more than 1 byte/integer per packet between the PC and RCX. From what I understand of the rcxcomm package API, one can only send an integer at a time. Also, the example supplied with the rcxcomm package only (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: More than 1 integer in a data packet? —John Hansen
   (...) I'm not a leJOS expert by any stretch of the imagination. But I think I can help. (...) That is not a correct understanding of the rcxcomm package API. The RCXOutputStream class, for example, which descends from java.io.OutputStream inherits (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)