 Robotics / RCX / Java / 270
  Program download time

So I've got BricxCC compiling and downloading leJOS programs now. That's exciting (for me, at least). I'm using lejosrun.exe to download the .bin file to the brick. It takes a *long* time to download. Is there some way to download a program to leJOS (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)