 Robotics / RCX / Java / 241
  Plz can someone help me understand an error code in my RCX?

Hi everyone, I’m a new Lego Mindstorms user and I’m starting with leJOS version 2.1.1 and a j2SDK 1.4.1 platform. I have already made a simple line follower robot with only 1 light sensor. The code was really simple and I use a listener to make it (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Plz can someone help me understand an error code in my RCX?

Hi Gabriel, your program hit an exception. The code is explained very briefly at the beginning of the README: -- Exceptions: Use lejos -verbose. Exceptions are shown in the RCX as [XXXX Y], where XXXX = method_signature, and Y = (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)