 Robotics / RCX / Java / 187
    Re: Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC —Kazame Hayato
   Hi! all, I've posted a similar topic before titled "control multiple mindstorms robots using 1 IR tower", so I'd also like to get more info. about this related issue.If someone is generous to open his coding, I'll greatly apprecidate it! Hope (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)