 Robotics / RCX / Java / 165
  Reading exceptions

Hello, I've recently started working with lejOS and was having some dificulty with my code. When ever I get an exception, there is a buzz, the arrow under the 2 lights up, and a number like "0078 8" shows up. I was wondering how I read this number (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Reading exceptions

(...) The 0078 is the method signature number of the method where the exception was thrown. The 8, is the least significant figure of the number referring to the exception class thrown. To get further information, you must add the -verbose option to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)