 Robotics / RCX / Java / 159
    Java Mindstorms API —Keith Hargreaves
   Hi all, I'm a 4th year computer science student and have just developed an add on to the RCXPort API for mindstorms control for the purpose of using with standard ML as part of my 4th year project. The website is www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~kv...oject.html (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Java Mindstorms API —Juergen Stuber
   Hi Keith, (...) on the site I saw: To build an equivalent system for on-board ML programming of the RCX using the Lejos operating system Great project, finally there will be a decent programming language for the RCX ;-) Should better get going with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx)