 Robotics / RCX / 951
950  |  952
Subject:
remote connection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:50:56 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to find out how I could could communicate with the IR tower and RCX
using Director shockwave 8, so then I can use a web page to controll it, I've
seen the eight ball website, but it dosn't explain very much about how the RCX
is linked to the web server. I would prefer to do it on the mac, but it dosn't
matter if it's not possible.  Is there a protacol that can be imported into
director to controll the IR tower, I've done this before to controll an LED
machine via a website and serial cable before. But not the IR tower. Any help
would be brilliant, kind regards

Benja?;-)