 Robotics / RCX / 947
  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

Pinnacle Systems has a USB video capture device which allows one to capture the analog video signal. Works great with software like the Exploration Mars software, which just checks if you have a video input of some sort. Vision command, however, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

(...) All of Lego's Software (Besides Exploration Mars) requires the LEGO Cam. This is not a requirement. It's so you don't pirate the software. It's most annoying that I can't use my pro cams for any of it. There are some nice features... It has (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)