 Robotics / RCX / 945
  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

I think I didn't mention that there is an addition for XCam2 called XRay which makes XCam2 a usb webcam. My question was if it could be used. Can you select which camera you would like to use in VC software or does it only work with the LEGO cam? (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

Apparently it only works with the Lego cam. Using any other camera (USB or not) will not work as several people here tried it already. I have both the lego camera and the XCam2. XCam2 is great as long as you have plenty of light! Otherwise, the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)