 Robotics / RCX / 941
    Robot Idea (been done before?) —Ben Erwin
   Idea: Drawing shapes with a robot and then getting them into the computer ok, i haven't thought this one all the way through, but here is an idea that i had a long time ago, i forgot about, and then it cropped up again today in my head... A robot (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robot Idea (been done before?) —Ben Jackson
     (...) It'd be like LOGO, but backwards. I have considered making a LOGO-bot. --Ben (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robot Idea (been done before?) —Andy Clapham
   That's a 'plotter' input device you're descibing - it used to be quite a popular input device for CAD (and I think still is at the high end of the market), but for general use, the mouse has replaced it. I remember building something similar for my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)