 Robotics / RCX / 917
    RCX Blinking LEDs: Info updated —Terry King
    After a few requests, I have updated the information on adding LED's and Lamps to the LEGO RCX 'MindStorms' system. I have included info about how to calculate resistor values etc. Look at: (URL) follow the link near the top.. There is also more (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)