 Robotics / RCX / 877
  Re: Looking 4 robosport constructopedia scans

(...) I'm afraid you won't find them online. They are copyrighted by LEGO(r). If you want the scans buy the set. They *MAY* be available in 3 or 4 years if you wish to wait. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Looking 4 robosport constructopedia scans

Here in europe it's hard to get. It's easy if you want to pay hard currency, america currency. If you where i can get it in europe/the netherlands, please tell me Thanks (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Looking 4 robosport constructopedia scans

(...) Lego Shop@Home has a few outlets in Europe... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)