 Robotics / RCX / 84
  Version 1.5

I have seen a Mindstorm box here in the USA for version 1.5 apart from 10 less pieces and a recomendation for a 166Mz PC what is the diffference. I here there are lot of bug fixes is this in the PC software or the RCX brick. I have seen coments of a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)