 Robotics / RCX / 797
Re: Does anyone send me a picture of Remote Control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:05:31 GMT

http://the.adventurers.home.att.net/pictures/remote.jpg
http://the.adventurers.home.att.net/pictures/remote_inst.jpg

-Rob.

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message
I want to have a clear picture of Remote Control, I hope people can send
it to me if you have.

Br
Zhengrong